Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Buccaneer Satellite

Good luck,.................I have met a few serious and honest business managers who have attempted what you propose. Here is what I experienced................You will have to deal with one of the Directv Home Service Providers (HSP)s It is they who have the contract with Directv.So when a competent operator like yourself comes along you are potential competition. Rather than just shut you out they will accept you as a subcontractor and get you started. As you assemble a staff and start to spend money there will be delays in getting tech numbers. You will be issued huge numbers of receivers to keep in inventory. At some point the jobs will begin to arrive. Some of your techs will have quit because of the long wait for tech numbers and then the slow work rate....................As your operation folds because you have not been paid but have been meeting payroll the HSP will need to hold some or all of your money because of the equipment inventory. As your checks begin to bounce and your techs quit and begin to sue you you will be offered most of your money but less than what is owed in payment for the work you did..................Hope I am wrong.Joe
joe
This is CABL.com posting #341879. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbA6l
Posted in reply to: Re: Buccaneer Satellite by CDISCORP
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Buccaneer Satellite DailyDigital 4/5/2012 1:42:21 PM