Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:hAVE A HEART Its the only one you have.

Amen mr rex jones tell it like it is.The people that are owed money have you ever heard of asking your fomer employer to a dinner to resolve the issue, By the way dont even try a line like I dont have any money to ask him to dinner, In this line of work If you are not a hack there is no reason to not have money on you Look at what alot of the contractors get paid. Well I hope that works for you and hope there are no hard feelings on what I had to say, I was just speaking my mind fellow cable brother. Good night and god bless us all.

>I have witnessed some cowardly things on this site, but kicking a man when he is down is the lowest that I have seen. I have been in the business for a while and I understand that you have to take the good with the bad. In 12 years in this business, I have not been paid by only one prime, and still I won't engage in an attact on this individual. This is not the forum for such grievances, and what are those of you who complain, hoping to gain from this.
>I don't know anyone involved with Mountainside cable. I am totally impartial. It seems that at least until the man gets
>out of hospital you could at least let it go. I guess you would have to consider the source. How much credibility can you attach to a source that won't even use his name. It has been my experience that people that use this forum as a method of resolving your pay recievable problems, probably does not have anything due. Even if you, are and I am wrong, have a little class. I am sure that cablemansdaughter did nothing to you. My name is Rex Jones.
This is CABL.com posting #34169. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mi3h
Posted in reply to: hAVE A HEART by rjsj
There are 0 replies to this message