Create your free account now! Sign up

hAVE A HEART

I have witnessed some cowardly things on this site, but kicking a man when he is down is the lowest that I have seen. I have been in the business for a while and I understand that you have to take the good with the bad. In 12 years in this business, I have not been paid by only one prime, and still I won't engage in an attact on this individual. This is not the forum for such grievances, and what are those of you who complain, hoping to gain from this.
I don't know anyone involved with Mountainside cable. I am totally impartial. It seems that at least until the man gets
out of hospital you could at least let it go. I guess you would have to consider the source. How much credibility can you attach to a source that won't even use his name. It has been my experience that people that use this forum as a method of resolving your pay recievable problems, probably does not have anything due. Even if you, are and I am wrong, have a little class. I am sure that cablemansdaughter did nothing to you. My name is Rex Jones.
This is CABL.com posting #34081. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mi1R
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:hAVE A HEART Its the only one you have. cableguys 3/6/2001 2:17:00 AM