Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Gas Grills

Jason your making me hungry and we just had breakfast....I knew you would make good use of the Webber. The first Webber I had my father bought back in 1972 at the PX. I remember him saying "$59.00 dollars for a grill the damn thing better last" I was still using the thing in 2001 when I left for Japan. Other than replacing the grill once it still worked great. It's one of the things I hope is in storage, guess I'll find out in May.
No problem with the condo rules, I just put it 15' away from the house. Everyone here puts their grills out in the drive way. I got a first floor end unit and have a side yard I use.

Lightmaster yeah I should have been clearer. I haven't had a gas grill for 20 years or so. Hated the first one I had but my wife wanted one so I got it and used it for about a year then it sat. She took it with her when we divorced, the great thing was her boyfriend took it to his place and never cleaned it or checked it out. He fired it up one time and burned his deck up, to bad it wasn't his dick too.
But thanks for the advice. I'll be going to either Lowes, Home Depot, and Sam's Club and checking them out this afternoon.

Speed I've done the stew and beans on the engine block thing many times. First time was in the service and I was attached to a Tank unit in Germany. Use to heat up the C-Rats on the engine, the beans and meatballs actually weren't too bad when they were hot, but you could never make the ham and eggs eatable no matter what you did to them.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #341682. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbA3a
Posted in reply to: Re: Gas Grills by jmiller
There are 0 replies to this message