Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Quest Integrated ? WildBlue - Contractor pays

You know, you're funny.  I laughed reading your reply.  Helps to know that there are other guys out there that know what it is like.  There is only one way to make these companies take notice.  Every installer and contractor needs to quit for a week.  Do you realize that if we could spread the word nationwide that every guy should "walk out", call in sick, whatever on the same day.  If every guy did it the companies would go into a total panic.  If every guy/gal realized the power we could have by banding together then things could change.  It's like the classic school yard bully scenario.  He gets away with it because he singles one guy out and bullies him.  The guy is afraid because he is alone.  But if everyone joins together and turns on the bully then the bully runs.  The companies are the bullies.  The contractors are the guys who "think" they're alone.  So, they respond in the typical manner to the bully.  "yes, I will do what you want because I am afraid of what will happen if I don't."
This is CABL.com posting #340599. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbALH
Posted in reply to: Re: Quest Integrated ? WildBlue - Contractor pays by Shane FOUNTAIN
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Quest Integrated ? WildBlue - Contractor pays Shane FOUNTAIN 3/8/2012 10:55:06 PM