Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: smart circle

what does making 3 phone calls before you roll on a job accomplish? could understand calling onsite, y'all just need to shove a GPS up your azz and attach a video camera to your forehead and y'all be the perfect little worker 'bots. If the pay was enough for people to live off of they could keep people that could actually organize a trip to the bathroom, but that's not dtv's business model.You can work with these guys 10yrs and i can promise the most money you will make is the first year and they will not even know your name.Did over 1500 installs with these guys,gotta say i was seldom backcharged,but started getting maybe 20 emails a week about how they were going to charge me for this, charge for that, i gotta pay for a storage building for other techs, bull** just started piling up.Leeches, vampires, these contracting Co's sole purpose is a buffer to keep dtv from being sued.These companies remind me of the lottery, designed for people who can't do math.Off to work at a real job, 5 day a week, $25 hour, mileage/overtime/health and a thank you most every day.
This is CABL.com posting #339233. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbApF
Posted in reply to: Re: smart circle by dfwdtv
There are 0 replies to this message