Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Charge Backs

That was my experience,..............The HSP pushed for more subcontractors and continued to pump subcontractors into my area..............My position was that their failure to plan (or pay enough) was not an emergency on my behalf. .......So, while I did my two or three installations in two or three counties others arrived from all over to fill in the gaps..................as the crappy work started to surface the HSP denied payment to everyone and send a cleanup crew in to fix the wreckage..............since I knew my jobs were ok............and offered both remedy and mediation.............I sued the subcontractor.....who had no money.....so he left the state, ...............probably without my money but I got a court judgment against only him........................and this HSP was supposed to clean up the mess of the previous HSP.................Now the new savior is O/O.............................why do I continue to end these rants with the image of the same old whore with new lipstick?.............Joe
joe
This is CABL.com posting #338774. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAig
Posted in reply to: Re: Charge Backs by digger35971
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Charge Backs satdog75 1/28/2012 8:22:55 AM