Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Buccaneer Communications Texas and Tennessee

Additional Notes
Complaint Category: Services resulted in additional damage (exp. Damaged product during shipping)

Complaint: installer broke a water pipe in my attic and then was untruthful about it and company refuses to repair the water damage.
On 6/10/11 I had satellite installed by Buccaneer satellite and the installer went in my attic and stepped on a water pipe. I turned off the water and proceeded to call a plumber while he then went UNDER my house to do the install. The plumber came while he was still here and fixed the pipe that THE INSTALLER HAD STEPPED ON, totaling $103.00 I also called my home insurance and they sent out an adjuster on 6/11/11. My deductible is $1500.00 and the estimate on repairs is 936.00 Upon finding out that I would have to pay for repairs I tried REPEATLY to cointact Buccaneer and they WOULD NOT call me back. I finally contacted the satellite company and they sent me paperwork and sent out an adjuster but I recieved a letter of refusal to pay based on Buccaneer and installer BEING UNTRUTHFUL and saying that he didnt do it and a statement from my plumber they say he said but my plumber has NOT been contacted and he will GLADLY speak to buccaneer had they not tried to avoid there responsiability.

Complaint Resolution: Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

This is CABL.com posting #337104. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzRk
Posted in reply to: Re: Buccaneer Communications Texas and Tennessee by SATMAN/MEMPHIS
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Buccaneer Communications Texas and Tennessee SATMAN/MEMPHIS 12/26/2011 10:15:09 AM