Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Buccaneer Communications Texas and Tennessee

Well, here it is, Christmas 2012....Candy did the biggest goof up yet. I'm also including Kevin. You two are in for, a very wide awaking. They got us here in Memphis, too. I will not rest until these two are in prison. She has already told me she will file bankruptcy. Kevin just cusses me. I invited those two into my house, fed them , boarded them, ran the warehouse out of my house, ran every aspect of the company for them without, one bit of compensation other than what I earned doing installs and upgrades. Kevin will be right on here in a few mintues trying to justify.. Candy wrote me a personal check and stopped payment on the thing? She said it was a loan and that she changed her mine. Three weeks ago, a payroll check bounced. She has my bank account over a grand in the hole and said she would fix it. Her fix, close that account outand, get a new bank..That's her fix, not mine..I have 409 unpaid work orders here in Memphis that I will be taking to the court house tomorrow morning. Anyone who wants to reach me, can call me 901-603-1208. There is an attorney who has a case against them in Houston. That might do some good but, I doubt it. I urge everyone of you in the Lufkin office to email (-REDACTED-) "> (-REDACTED-)   and (-REDACTED-) "> (-REDACTED-)    . Now beware of those two guys, for some reason, Candy has them in her back pocket. If your pleas falls on deaf ears, keep going on up. I feel for all of you guys. One of my techs is a single parent of an autistic child and , he had no Christmas. These two need to be sitting in jail, for a very long time..It's taken me 27 years in telecommunications to finally walk away...I am on the edge of being homeless in a few short weeks..
This is CABL.com posting #337101. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzRh
Posted in reply to: Re: Buccaneer Communications by jsliva
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Buccaneer Communications Texas and Tennessee timthesup 12/26/2011 1:54:51 PM
Re: Buccaneer Communications Texas and Tennessee SATMAN/MEMPHIS 12/26/2011 9:45:16 AM
Re: Buccaneer Communications Texas and Tennessee SATMAN/MEMPHIS 12/26/2011 9:43:45 AM