Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: lookin for sub contractor that give second cha

I agree lashdog what i see is jumping thru hoops to get a minimum wage job . Alot of it is because companies are being sued for negligent hiring and the other factor is an overstaffed hr department in big corporations trying to justify their jobs. and look where it is getting them they are hiring people that cant work worth a shlt and are sueing them for wages because they cant make minimum wage contracting. People sitting in the office all day trying to make the company efficient. it looks good on paper but give me a guy that stops off at the bar after work for a couple of beers because he can do this kind of work. You want perfect hire the pope

DFW you are thinking about the department of labor they wont deal with non hourly people. But what im getting at is there are federal laws that anyone using background checks has to do by law when pulling a background check. If you make it that far you are entitled to a copy of that background check and if the company blatently has a blanket policy for hiring that states no felons that is illegal. And if the charge is adjudication withheld they cant use it and the background company cant even put it on the report. So he needs to look into that and maybe instead of answering yes to the arrest question just lie and let them worry about the background stuff. I got one done for dish and they only went back seven years. If your charge is older than that it might not even be put on the check. Depending on the severity of the crime

This is CABL.com posting #336100. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzA8
Posted in reply to: Re: lookin for sub contractor that give second cha by lashdawg
There is 1 reply to this message