Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: lookin for sub contractor that give second cha

Alot of it has to do with 911 and the Patriot Act(try getting something at your DMV its now harder than it used to be just to prove you belong here when your not anywhere near forign) also the insurance companies and background checking companies making a killing by scaring people and then on top of that theres a supply of people looking for work so why take the risk and hire someone with a record, not that I think its right but thats whats going hon and for society as a whole it doesn't do any good to throw up roadblocks for people who have done their time, paid fines and remained on the right side of things since. i creates a permenent underclass that eventually will become a drain on the system in one way or the other and maybe thats what theywant...As far as I'm concerned as long as you haven't killed someone or raped someone or committed some really violent crime then I think it should be left in the past.
This is CABL.com posting #336096. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzA4
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: lookin for sub contractor that give second cha lashdawg 11/30/2011 11:30:40 PM