Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Book of Daniel

Actually, there is over 600 laws handed down, to help live life without negative consequences, and to point out the fact that we are in need of a Savior, as man does not have the ability to abide by each and every one of them, due to the inherent sin nature that is in each of us at birth, due to the fact that sin successfully made it's way into our world at the fall. You will not spend eternity separated from God due to sin. Sin was paid for at the cross. You will spend eternity separated from God due to your own decision to not accept the offer He extends to you for the pardon of your sins through a relationship with Jesus Christ. You have heard the Gospel and reject it. That is your decision, not Gods.  And the mind boggeling fact remains that despite that, He does still love you. What baffles me is why someone would spend so much time bickering about something they don't believe in. I don't believe in many things, but don't make it a point to waste my time arguing with those who do. Never could understand what the point of that is. Wouldn't you rather spend your time enjoying something you do believe in than in this forum telling everyone how much you DON'T believe in God?
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #335853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzw9
Posted in reply to: Book of Daniel by danimal
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Book of Daniel mrwhomper 11/26/2011 11:13:17 AM
Re: Book of Daniel goodsky 11/25/2011 11:18:41 PM
Re: Book of Daniel danimal 11/25/2011 7:35:41 AM