Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired

That's brilliant rookie (I see your new to the lineman forum) and as usual for a rookie you have no idea what I'm talking about. You will have to do better than that to fit in here, even more so with the name of gococks. I sure hope it has to do with football but after reading the first part of your post, I'm begining to wonder. What your saying in the rest of your post is that , after a hurricane lineman put up the cable, splice in the equiptment, activate the line,  run the drops, and gets the customers back on line? Or do the so called pussys do most of that?
 Here's a thought for your little mind to ponder.  When the Ford Motor Company invented the assembly line to increase production and create an American icon (the automobile). Do you think those workers put people in classes and talked down to them, or do you think they all worked together to produce a good product to the most important part of an industry the customer? I know it's the later. Where did that America go? Do you think we can get it back? I'll try to put it in words you can understand. All them pussy motherfuckers working together (even today) made you the luckiest motherfucken asshole on the planet. You live in America. Don't fucking push it, you little egotistical punkass newbie! Don't fuck up my (our) America with your arrogance. Now do you get it? Have a nice day.
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
This is CABL.com posting #334144. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mby5A
There is 1 reply to this message