Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired

No, I see no reason for a tap to be at 33 ft, unless maybe, it was framed a ft above phone, or a 500 ft span across a corn field. There are circumstances where you will come across this. So,,,I don't know what to tell you. Do your job and do it safely.
 I've never built anything, that wasn't tech friendly, and if it was, it wasn't on purpose. I don't expect installers or techs to be anything other than just that.... There have been times that I have come across something during construction that looks good on paper, but won't work in the field, and either made a change there or let the powers at be, know, and then made the change.
 Don't be preaching to me about bad ass and dumb ass linemen, I've met plenty of em, and I've hooked with the best of both. I think, I know what it takes to be a good linemen. But,,I do believe we are getting off the subject.
 I don't class people either, unless you drive a high end vehicle that didn't come with turn signals. I put my pants on, one leg at a time, just like everyone else.

This is CABL.com posting #333969. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mby2L
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired OlCableDog 10/23/2011 11:02:03 AM