Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: could use some start up help

WHAT ? Hire a manager. Never ask for advances and never use a factor company, profit margin is slim anyway. Guy's this isn't brain surgery. He's either wireing new or re-building old. Find out where you put your lockbox, runwire from point a to point b. See if they want exposed wires in flat conduit or exposed under the eve. Avoid as many wall fishes as possible too time consuming and what ever you get won't be enough. Pre-wiring houses and Apts is a no brainer. Do as much work as you can yourself. Start small and build up what you need,Have all empl. sign contractor agreement, send them a 1099. Some states don't require Con. Lic. Texas for instance. You can go to a school that helps you pass Contractors test for $500 and a week of your time. Contractor school-800-247-1300
 I build 3 cable systems a year and re-wire Apts as I go, I have no employees, doing a system in Texas now and one waiting in the wings. Just pre-wired a new Motel and have 2 more next year. You need to be around $45 to $55 per unit.
This is CABL.com posting #333751. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyZf
Posted in reply to: Re: could use some start up help by cablepro222000
There are 0 replies to this message