Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Charge Backs

Ok Charge backs are not honest or true.1-If any company has to charge back( cab-sat.) it has not started its Hiring process properly! 2-If any company charges you it means it has been shorted on its invoice to start and they pass it down to people that knows no better and has been filled with a bunch of BS from there so called Supv. or Manger. 3-If you are all so called Contractors you do have the right to go and fixed your Default first before any moneys are deducted and you should get (PITURES) with a wright up of the problem from the reporting parties that has suggested a failed job! But I do suggest to do the job RIGHT the first time!  OK so these years that I have been in the Bussi.I have only ever had 1 charge due to a digi box that was removed from my truck and still to this day-I still am unsure how they got in my locked truck. But I did sign for the Equipment and all other pieces were turned in the next day.BUT it still rides me but thats 19 yrs of that.So for all of you always getting back charged I wonder if you keep all your paper work-keep up with your check amounts and all other things you need to keep up with.For you newbies take this advice and I wish you all  luck.
This is CABL.com posting #333101. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyOL
Posted in reply to: Charge Backs by dcpheel
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Charge Backs Nightlife1970 9/11/2011 9:24:58 PM