Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: In memory of Mary Waters (Cancer took her Out)

last year i lost my wife to cancer after a near two year battle.after reading your post all the emotion and pain of that time hit me like a freight train and had to immediately leave the shop and walk it off before i embaressed myself.I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.i used to think i was a pretty tough man,even took pride in how tough i thought i was whether on the job or in the bar but  my wife showed me i aint shit.throughout it all,the surgeries,the chemo,the radiation,the pain so bad at times she could not even speak she never shed a tear she never complained or expressed sorrow for herself and unlike me never lost her faith.she also in the last two months despite mine and the docters begging she went off the morphine and multitude of other pain medicene because she knew the end was upon her and she wanted to spend the time she had left with her family with a clear and coherent mind.from your post i take it that you,like myself,feel the time you had with your wife far out weighed the pain of losing her.i have since regained my faith and will pray for your continued strength. food for thought:isn't it amazing the influence a good woman can have on a man. 
This is CABL.com posting #332961. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyMv
Posted in reply to: In memory of Mary Waters (Cancer took her Out) by deleted
There are 0 replies to this message