Create your free account now! Sign up

In memory of Mary Waters (Cancer took her Out)

You might say who was she? She was the woman that changed the Duck.She made me respect women like never before. I was married for 21yrs.to a woman who gave me 4 beautiful children . I loved her but I was not in love .I was in love with Mary only to watch cancer take her out. This country the good ole USA is such bullchit .Why do I say this ,when was the last time you saw a President die of any thing other than old age, other than Ragan ,who died of Altzhymers .Mary had the best doctors money could by.Most everyone has heard of Duke here in N.C..I think cancer to be population control .Mary had bladder cancer .She passed blood in here urine and had it checked. The did a prep scan with the dye that lites up cancer if its in your body . She had a small spot on her bladder. First they tried BCG treatments,no good . Then they biopsied it(Don't let them cut on you , Ducks opinion). It went from stage two to stage four immediately.Then they gave her chemo.(Oh how sick it made her)Her hair fell out.The chemo brought it back to stage two.They convinced her to have her bladder removed along with her uteras,overies,all that female stuff,lymph nodes and part of her boom boom . They told her she might not be able to have sex anymore.(Better than Dieing). After they were done , she had a bag on her side that her bladder dumped urine into.Four months went by and she healed up .The day finally came to go back to Duke to have another prep scan. I so vividly recall that day ,we were so happy riding up to Duke in Chapel Hill . I was teasing her how I was going to tear up boom boom when the doctor said it was ok. We thought she was cancer free. We got to Duke and they gave her the dye to drink and then they did the scan .I still recall the look on the doctors face when he came in to give us the results .He said "I'm sorry Mary we found 4 new cancers on your liver and we can't operate this time . We give you 4 to 7 months to live ,I'm sorry" God almighty that hurt . She lived 6 weeks , she went down hill so fast. The cancer moved from her liver to her spine,to her lymph nodes to her lungs ,she was in so much pain.She died April 7th 2011 ,50 yrs. old. It about killed the Duck or rather Duck about killed himself . In my stupidity I tore a rotator cuff arm wrestling at the bar , then I got in a fight with some Pagans and got my jaw broke .I guess all in all getting my jaw broke was a good thing. It was pain not coming from my heart.Then I decided to go on living , before that I wanted to be dead ,just didn't care . I had a hole in me that the wind could blow through .Its taken months to get over all of this ,but I'm a stronger person for it. Life has its way of changing things...........it sure has me.............thanks for reading............"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #332549. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyFR
There are 2 replies to this message