Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Realistic pay for triple play!

So you mean to tell me you work 60 hours a week and are lucky to get 3166/A MONTH?! May I ask WHAT IN THE FUCK YOU ARE THINKING?! That is $13.xx/hour!! After gas etc. why the hell don't you work at McDonalds again? I'm sorry but as I previously mentioned it matters what system and area you are in. I wanted to move to Fl to be with family, I did, and BH is a bunch of BS so I left. If you can't leave move on to something else. All you guys cry and act like you are making minimum wage and if you are than GO GET A FUCKING EASIER JOB, I hear Wal-Mart has openings. You are truly stupid/ignorant if you gross 13.xx/hour and continue to wake up in the morning. Seriously WTF?! And even if you made that on 5 days/week that is still only 15/hour and once again pointless. I just did $280, $220, $310, and $180 in the last four days. Longest day was 11 (should have been 10 but had not gotten stock I needed that morning) hrs and shortest was 6hours. Even if they were all 11 that is $22.50/hour. Also all days driving was total of 240. Last week I made $1190. The math is spot on folks. I can't say you will get the same amount done in the same time but I can say it is a fact I do so. Seriously get your money right or just fold and move on.
This is CABL.com posting #332746. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyI2
Posted in reply to: Re: Realistic pay for triple play! by tigerfan82
There are 0 replies to this message