Create your free account now! Sign up

Hacks and Ghost Billers and Hurricanes

It never ceases to amaze me how the mother companies continue to hire primes with people that have been caught ghost billing or not paying there contractors . Be careful who you work for at a hurricane . Its an easy rip off for scam artist .Hurricane scammers are here today and gone tommorrow. Ghost billers should be shot on site in my book. Hacks thats what you get when you don't pay enough money for services rendered . The hourly at Katrina averaged from $160.00  hr.(Hack Price) to $225.00 hr. plus perdeium (Quality) just the range of price tells you if there is too many middle men between you and your money. The prices I have heard for Irene ,thus far aren't worth leaving the house for. How in the Hadies do these people think they will get quality people at these prices.The price of desiel ,gas , has about doubled since Katrina ,W/C , general libility,auto insurance , motels , nothings cheaper  ,yet they don't want to pay any money . I'll sit right here to the house before I work for peanuts.......Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #332481. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyEL
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Hacks and Ghost Billers and Hurricanes charleeb 8/30/2011 8:10:16 AM
Re: Hacks and Ghost Billers and Hurricanes susurocks 8/30/2011 1:11:58 AM
Re: Hacks and Ghost Billers and Hurricanes WildBill63 8/29/2011 8:18:29 PM
Re: Hacks and Ghost Billers and Hurricanes Misterious 8/29/2011 5:22:54 PM