Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Realistic pay for triple play!

You can still make 1300+/week if your willing to hustle and take pride in what you do. No manager is going to give sweet routes to techs that complain about the work. Find out what billing codes make your money. Oviously Wallfishes dont anymore. Outlets dont pay. Hook and Book. make sure that everything is working to the workorder, everything up to specs. Get on to the next one. I can make $80 easily off a triple and take maybe 2 hours to complete. New service drop, ground block, phone backfeed, wireless, 3 outlets. Yes the peice rate could be better, like 7 years ago, but its not. If you think you can make the same amount (or more) somewhere else, your stupid for not doing it. I know that I lack the skills and opportunity currently to better myself, but I am not going to complain, I will just try to take advantage of every opportunity that comes along. And I dont see the economy getting better anytime soon. BTW, I took 2 vacations last year. 2 so far this year. granted the budget has been lower than past years.
This is CABL.com posting #331693. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyr3
Posted in reply to: Re: Realistic pay for triple play! by FOSTER CABLE SER
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Realistic pay for triple play! eggman 8/13/2011 2:33:37 AM