Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky

Jay Martin HuH. Yeah I worked for him at Moore Construction Services. You have to watch him, hes not very savy on the law. They are the ones in default, if you win they have to pay the fees, but you would have to file something civil first for either to incur any cost or fees.Anyways Jay Martin lives in a wonder land and don't care about much. He is from Texas and for some reason forgot what southern hospitality is. When he is naturally proven wrong he will attempt to change roles by attempting a fear game so you wont cost him any more money. Its been since 2003 since I worked with him and I have never seen a last check and when I first made the move to Cincinnati, I was in North Carolina and my offer was $26.00 an hour to begin work. As soon as I arrive I'm told I'm making production, on a maintenance contract only. I wasn't to upset with that because I knew I could make money, but it was a lure, he says one thing and does totally opposite. Oh yeah if you leave his work site he will attempt to black ball you to, even if it was on good terms. That's the type of spite your dealing with.
This is CABL.com posting #331111. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyiF
Posted in reply to: Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky by Jayhova
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky Jayhova 7/30/2011 1:28:30 AM
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky Little Tommy 7/29/2011 8:42:24 PM