Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky

Gary,
        Maybe you only know what they want you to know or think, but I sir beg to differ, if they are not a fly by night then why do they still owe me $4000.00 from over 3 years now? and the particulars are we worked and was never payed, 6 men, and 2 Bucktts, you do realize it cost me money for fuel, Motel, Insurance, and lets not forget wages, we can up because Jay Martin told me come on we have plenty of FIBER go get your trucks and men when we got back to N. Ky. we sat in the motel for (3) days and then was told to go to Dayton Ohio and do some P.C.O. and then we could have some Fiber, we ask for hardware he said it will be there when you get there, never happended, when we got there he told us to use the old, (the power co. sets Fatter poles if you have ever noticed some bolts was not long enough) so I call Jay he called T.W. they come out on the job and figured out we needed more than just a hand full of bolts and told me to follow them back to there warehouse and would get what we needed, Mr. Martin got really Mad when he learned we was @ T.W. warehouse we finshed the work and to this Day have never got a DIME out of "BOWLIN" now that is the Particulars "Very Sad" 

JOE
This is CABL.com posting #330561. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbx9N
Posted in reply to: Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky by Gary Vest
There are 0 replies to this message