Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: billing codes beware

That is where I was in Houston when I got 6 bucks a piece for disco's.....and that deal in chicago would have been better than what I had because you could do connverter retrieval and maybe get some money collecting money...I had no customer contact because I did not have the other 2 ntci cerifications I needed they woulldnt let me do installs.......I dont have the money to take the tests....And most of the jobs I was doing were aerial with some apartments mixed in....But you would get to some of these jobs to find the drops not tagged and would have to play detective tracing the cable back to the house....or in an apartment box not marked and I think my boss thought I was lying about running into so many ....they were using the same span clamp on several drops to the tap and trying to trace that back through bumper poles to the homes is next to impossible without toning it out.....and im not toning out a drop for 3 bucks its to time consuming .....3 bucks is activating an outlet not driving you truck to a location and doing a job....the real problem there that i see is you only have 3 techs making their check and paying for the owner and the owners brother inlaw to run the office....routing 3 techs is not a full time job......they have factored in that if a tech is in the area he can stop by and do the disco since he is already close by.....we arent out there to do complimentary services for the cable company we are out there to make a living ....I wonder how much it costs the cable company to roll a truck on one of these jobs I can assure you it isnt 3 bucks it isnt ten bucks its more like 20 or 25
This is CABL.com posting #330013. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbx0X
Posted in reply to: Re: billing codes beware by djackson8809
There are 0 replies to this message