Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: billing codes beware

I agree with Rookietech also. I was in Houston doing disco's last year they we're paying $7.00 a disco plus you got paid for retrieving DCT's & Modems. These were voluntary disconnects so I didn't have to deal with the scumbags talking about getting his gun. Gas in Houston was $2.39 at the time. Houston has a lot of apartment complexes so I would go out with 20-25 disco's and I may have 5 in one comple, 5 in another and the lockboxes are ground level so I didn't have to take my ladderoff the truck unless it was a house, so it was worth doing.

I move back to Chicago,I go and interview this year with a company doing disco's they want $3 a disco for non-pay and they give you a percentage if the customer pays their bills and they pay you for collecting equipment. Chicago has the highest gas prices in the country - $4.29. Most of the wotrk is in Northwest Indiana. Long story short after the interview the sup asked if I wanted to run a route the next day..I had to contain myself from either laughing or cussing his ass out for insulting me with these bullshit prices.

I start training for DTV virtual customer service WORKING FROM HOME on July 5th. Pay starts at $9.50hr + unlimited overtime, free Premium DTV service with NFL Sunday ticket and I get to work in my boxers if I want to. LOL. I love installing for DTV, i've been in the game since 2000 but I refuse to let any pimp me out.  My wife and I are starting together $19hr combined is not bad considering we don't have to pay for gas,wire,drop material,etc. NO PHANTOM CHARGEBACKS!!
This is CABL.com posting #329979. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbx0p
Posted in reply to: Re: billing codes beware by cablbuck
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: billing codes beware rookietech 7/2/2011 9:40:10 AM