Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question About Direct TV

No not stirring the pot, Last time I dealt with a dish was in Japan and that was for AFN. Worked good accept when it rained hard then got the rain-fade. Before then it was Prime-Star.  So I'm trying to actually find out how their service is for my new place. I have COX right now and accept for paying over 160 a month (more when my wife calls Japan) for triple play they are not bad.

So here's the rundown. I just bought a place that is being built will be ready come Oct.

They are in a Comcast system, I will have to use their internet but will go with a Vontage international plan for phone. I see I can get a Dish package that almost mirrors the channels I have now all for about 120 a month. This will save me 40 to 80 dollars a month.

So I am trying to find out how their service is.

If I go Comcast for TV I'll be paying just about the same as I pay now for COX. That's a lot of sheckles for 1 TV, and an internet connection.

Trying to see where I can save a bit so I can make double payments on the place, don't want to be paying on it when I'm in my 70's.

So if you had the choice witch one would you pick?
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #329985. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbx0v
Posted in reply to: Re: Question About Direct TV by 1FARMER
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Question About Direct TV cablemn86 7/5/2011 1:53:06 PM
Re: Question About Direct TV 1FARMER 7/5/2011 12:45:52 PM