Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: wow i got a 2,000.00 pay check for one week

The math is correct. My 8yr old son can verify that it's correct. It's simple math not calculus. He is strictly counting the money from his check. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that he is getting side money, if he wasn't he wouldn't be able to continue running a route. DigiCommSystems you must think that he is talking about yearly take home you said "with write off's and expenses he should still clear 13-15,00" is that suppose to be $13-15 dollars or 13-15 thousand. Thousands use a comma(like what you have) and dollars use a period. Please clarify because I believe that why you think the math is wrong because your not using the correct math sysmbols. If your talking about weekly I didn't know you could do "write-off's" on weekly checks.?????. I not taking jabs at you i'm just saying. Don't criticize peoples' math if you can't use proper math yourself. 
This is CABL.com posting #329585. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxT3
Posted in reply to: Re: wow i got a 2,000.00 pay check for one week by DigiCommSystems
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: wow i got a 2,000.00 pay check for one week whocares1984 10/1/2011 2:07:54 AM