Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable in the south....

oh and welcome to florida.....brighthouse(time warner) rules down here ......my cable bill kept going up while contractors wages keep going down....and its twice the work it was then 10 years ago....I did warner or brighthouse for central florida cable and at that time brighthouse was making you log in remote controls on your paperwork....I did an install and the customer was all upset because her husband wasnt home and she couldnt find her remotes....the brighthouse dispatch wouldnt hit my boxes until i resolved the remote issue with the customer....and i walked i was so freekin mad i could have screamed and did scream at the nitwit mexican dispatch person that was holding my install up for a 2 dollar remote....now the cable companies are making you do inventory on the amount of clips and cable you use per job.....time warner should change its name to time anal....i really feel for anyone dealing with those buttwipes.....this is all about corporate america and there need to make something simple into something overly complex to justify their jobs....i applied for comcast and they made me do an online assesment i spent an hour answering the same question rephrased over and over again.....the bean counters want to test your iq but what they should be asking is if you were in an attic with insulation all over you how long would you last on the job....a manhood test not an iq test....thats why these places are always hiring because they hire people that look good on paper and not people that can handle the work....and the same reason the cable company is getting a bad rep for customer service....they wont pay enough for quality techs and the mass turn over leads to poor quality work 
This is CABL.com posting #329446. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxRO
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable in the south.... by rookietech
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Cable in the south.... bushmaster 6/19/2011 10:03:09 AM
Re: Cable in the south.... bushmaster 6/19/2011 10:03:09 AM