Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 26 May 2011

As far as books that were left out of the Bible. It was because they were found to have error, or some other issue, that questioned their credibility, therefore they were thought of to not be inspired of God. I am not questioning your beliefs, because I am sure you have a reason that led you to believe them, and if fact, you have shared that. I do have a real concern for those that say they believe something, yet can not share "why" they believe it, or what information led them to believe it. I feel that is just being misinformed and relying on the words of others instead of taking the time to really study it out and come to a decision based on what is truly in your heart. Buddhism is what is in your heart. I disagree with it being what will reunite you to fellowship with God, but then again, I have Christianity in my heart, and you disagree that will do anything but possibly make me a more moral person. We can agree to disagree, without all the name calling and vulgarity that one would choose to use to offend. Not speaking of you doing so, but to those who choose to do so. I actually enjoy discussions with you, because you are respectful in doing so, and it helps me to understand why others choose what they choose to believe or what reasons they have not to believe. You have a great day. I need to roll out. Gonna be a LONG day and night, especially with having to wait out the storms again.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #328131. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxwB
Posted in reply to: Re: 26 May 2011 by johnmc3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 26 May 2011 jmiller 5/26/2011 6:03:57 PM