Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lets make this clear.

You would have to come up with something credible first, which you have yet to do, so doubt you have the "answers" to how it "really is". As far as your dating issue, how is that an issue at all? Is that all you have to try and discredit God's word? That there wasn't a "date" put on the manuscripts when they were written? That is your proof that the written Word is not accurate? It all keeps coming back around to this, Mark, what is it you believe and what information led you to believe it? When was it written, or was it written? Did you get a supernatural revelation? Why can you  not share why you believe what you believe? Now I know you're going to come back with, "why do I have you on ignore, yet reply to your posts", or just rattle off a bunch of swearing and childish name calling, but how about you lend some credibility to ALL the posts you have thrown out here, and attempt to articulate a comprehensible answer, without dodging the question and chasing your tail? How about just praying for God's direction and see where that leads you? You claim to be a Christian, as believing what is in the Apostle's Creed would make one a Christian, yet act the way you do, then have the nerve to question the integrity of another's walk or whether they are "really" a Christian. Only God knows the true heart of man. Many here have tried to share, in brotherly love, what they believe and why they believe it, only to be slammed with your character assaults, vulgarity, and overall menacing statements. Then you wonder why I have you on ignore. At least that limits what you can reply to my posts, as you can only reply if someone else does so first. THAT is why you are on ignore and will stay that way until you can learn to act like you have some sense and want to debate issues like a man instead of with child like rage. I truly do pray for you, as for everyone in this forum, and truly hold no animosity towards you. I don't think you are stupid, I think you are just unlearned.  
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #328095. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxv1
Posted in reply to: Re: Lets make this clear. by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message