Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Lets make this clear.

Now, would a TRUE CHRISTIAN, self proclaimed disciple of Jesus as all you in the RNTG claim to be, use a LOSER ICON directed at one who is a lost sheep or would a TRUE CHRISTIAN not lose their temper and be swayed to the devil demons side? Well, since you AREN'T a TRUE CHRISTIAN I don't expect a knowledgeable reply to that question. However:

The bible may be for all time, but it doesn't state WHEN it was written. Pretty crappy integrity keeping there...Seems to me that God, designing everything there is mathmatically, would have no problem keeping a few dates straight.

Now for your dumbass, non thinking questions answer: . I just posted an excerpt from a link I provided. Has zero to do with whatever I believe in, just another contradiction to what y'all RNT claim is. See, you seem to think (mistakenly) I am trying to change your "faith" (and I use that word to describe y'all in the RNTG VERY loosely), but rather get you on the correct path to get the most out of y'alls "faith" (used LOOSELY remember) by actually understanding the way it is and not the way you blindly follow.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #328092. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxvY
Posted in reply to: Re: Lets make this clear. by TheRobMan
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Lets make this clear. jnewb33485 5/26/2011 7:56:15 PM
Re: Lets make this clear. TheRobMan 5/25/2011 11:25:29 PM
Re: Lets make this clear. Splicer Life 4me 5/25/2011 11:04:56 PM
Re: Lets make this clear. Gary Vest 5/25/2011 10:48:33 PM