Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 5-15-11

Don't split hairs Rob. The point is that you & Vest believe that ANYONE will see the kingdom of God without being "born again". Being "born again" is a helluvalot more than, as your wife stated, "If you truly believe in Jesus Christ that He is the Son of God, that he died a terrible painful death on a cross so that you could have eternal life and not end up with the wage for your sin which is death seperated from the Lord for all eternity, you are "born again". What she describes is called FAITH... Gary Vest and you seem to really like the "lip service" (well, we ALL KNOW what kind of "lip service" Gary Vest prefers) that is used so freely (not by you Rob) performed by your club, the religious nazi terrorist because that is all it is. His bragging that he forces his family to go and "help" serve food at the homeless shelter once a month is nothing more than what he condemns so..."lip service". The stupid fucker is so smart he puts me on ignore yet continues to read my posts and asking me questions. Then y'all with the tunnelvision only see what YOU WANT TO SEE rather than seeing the truth. Take the fucking blinders off.

Closed minds such as y'all have is truely disturbing and how Jonestown began. I am sure your wifes heart is in the right place, but her being under the impression that Vest "care very much about his (my) future but he seems to be unwilling to surrender to Christ as Lord and allow His great love to change him." is nothing short of ANOTHER inaccurate statement as Vest couldn't give two shits about me or my soul. He is after his own agenda of perpetrating a facade the he is something different than what we all know him to be and he won't change tho the point of his facade is trying to make us think otherwise. He has shown his true colors here. Me? I never claimed to be what I am not and, so far to the best of my knowledge, have you Rob. And for that I commend you.

And yes, the bible IS nothing more than STORIES. At Christmas time, what does your church do when they re-enact Mary & Josephs being turned away at the inn and finding shelter in a manger? They are TELLING A STORY. Geez, and y'all say 'I' don't understand.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #327370. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxkk
Posted in reply to: Re: 5-15-11 by TheRobMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 5-15-11 TheRobMan 5/16/2011 12:20:13 PM