Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What happened to my pay?

first off the $10.00 a week child support is for back support the child is now over 18 I was paying a big chunk before she turned 18 I had 7 children living at home with me to support witch took  a lot of money I always gave back to the community. and yes I had 5 truck on the road working for me at one time
I had health problems and I was in and out of the hospital  witch depleted all my money and I lost every thing I had worked hard to get yes I worked very hard to get what i had
"kind of hard to feel sorry for someone who has so much while others have so little." so lets see just how much I have  I lost every thing I worked for I am living in my trailer that I bought for hunting witch is a 1970 falling apart piece of junk with my wife and three of my children living day to day now trying to find employment because I had to quite the job I was working at because I could not afford to pay to work. and yes I should be grateful for what I do have left and    I am I know there are less forchanet people out there in the world . what I am up set about is the frigging pay they were trying to give me I was losing money
ya I had to go employee because I don't have a truck and yes i expected to take a pay cut for that I don't live in the city any more I live in the country now
and yes I expected to take a pay cut for that but I did not expect it to coast me to work .
I work hard and I will come back so don't feel sorry for me I could care less and I sure am not asking you to feel sorry for we I was trying to figure out what happened with my pay 
This is CABL.com posting #325851. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwVP
Posted in reply to: Re: What happened to my pay? by Quester
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What happened to my pay? Storm-Rider 4/20/2011 12:31:30 PM