Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The oldest trick in the Book

Selective memory kicks into high gear with this one...Gary, you really just can't understand written word that contradicts your so called "learning of the authenticity" (I like how you FINALLY are using different words, to do no more than say the SAME thing) can you? That kool-aid is really gotten in your blood. Mark Connelly says what is right for Mark Connelly to believe in and not what Gary Vest claims over and over. Only a fool repeats the same mistake over and over and expects a different outcome each time Gary. Why do you want to be like that? Faith has ZERO to do with "proof", thought you were intelligent on the subject of faith. Your selective memory in high gear and the blinders on when you claim (AGAIN) that I can't state what I believe in. There were multiple posts based around what I said I believe in. But you Gary, well, our savior Gary Vest repeals what has already been written so it must be.

Gary, straight out, you don't have the fucking knowledge you claim. If you had 1/2 that knowledge you would be dangerous. But as such that you don't, you are being a follower instead of the leader. It wasn't me that denied my faith, but you did. And you constantly step around that FACT trying to antagonize me by repeating some other nonsense that has zero to do with what is being discussed...that is except in your mind. Gary, you don't know it all, you have been proven wrong, your failure to answer direct questions without your so called answers being nothing more than more questions more than proves the point. Stop this nonsense and wake the fuck up man. I certainly do not "trust" what you say, never have and cemented after the threat(s) made to me by you. You were clueless then and time hasn't helped you. Just go back and re-0read every reply you have made to me for your "proof".

Still can't believe you of all people have no comment on my Ten Commandments topic not the Holier than thou topic. I suppose the latter you don't refute and the former you don't believe in. BTW...What did you give up for Lent? Oh, that's right. Baptists don't do Lent do they. It would be wrong to deny oneself of a pleasure to remind themselves the suffering Jesus went thru.

And finally, here is another blow to your vast and "authenticated" knowledge; " Baptists hold that each believer is accountable individually to God". Gary, have you sought forgiveness for denying your faith? Don't say you didn't deny it, it is on these forums.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #324449. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwzd
Posted in reply to: Re: The oldest trick in the Book by Gary Vest
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The oldest trick in the Book Gary Vest 4/2/2011 7:38:13 AM