Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The oldest trick in the Book

Put down the pipe, Mark, because you are getting serioulsy delirious. I guess it's smoke and mirrors with you, huh? You STILL keep chasing your tail and avoiding what several people have asked you, and that is what exactly is it you believe and why do you believe it? You just continue to try and bash somebody instead of trying to have any kind of meaningful discussion as to why you say what you say. I guess when you don't have a clue, that is how you divert being made to look completely clueless, but man, I have to say, it isn't quite working, because the more you respond, the further out in left field you go. Not sure what exactly your referring to with the screaming at the top of the lungs threatening to kill somebody during a meeting thing there, but if it refers to me, I can tell you about a whole lot of worse things I did before being saved.  That is the whole point. Your life should change when you begin a true relationship with Christ. Did me sharing with you that my family and I do a service at the homeless shelter and inviting you to come check it out come off as "bragging?" You continue to bash God's Word, which tell us that unless a man is born again, he can not see the kingdom of heaven, but yet you claim to believe the apostle's creed, which states you believe in God and Jesus Christ. You would have had to came to the knowledge of their existence through the Bible, but don't believe the Bible, so you have me like REALLY confused as to what the heck you are even talking about.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #324447. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwzb
Posted in reply to: Re: The oldest trick in the Book by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message