Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The oldest trick in the Book

For one that has "thoroughly researched the TRUTH" Gary, you haven't learned shit. You are saying that Jews won't go to heaven, Islamics, Buhddists etc... but you will. You may think you are wise and are qualified to preach the word on the street corner, but you really are more qualified as a comedian. Do you honestly believe (another retorical question that I'm certain you will have a different answer for) that those who do not believe as you will NOT go to heaven? Here you are, judging other religions as well as me. "and I sayeth to thee again, judge not, lest you be judged yourself."

Hell Gary, with the way you seem to think based on your postings, you make me look like a saint (which I am FAAAAAAR FAAAAR from being) and that ain't no easy task my friend. It isn't enough to brag you are preaching to the homeless every other week. Or posting here daily your little verses (and don't forget the fact that you had to be told (by me, here on the bar, in this very forum none the less) how to put His name in print with a capital letter starting any word in reference to God after you consistently mispunctuated time and time again) as you "spread the word", or that you think you "thoroughly researched the TRUTH" or even the fact that you were baptized, confirmed, was a server or even went to a catholic school all the way to through the eighth grade, that you have a "relationship with God". It is in what you do. Calling people on the phone when they are in meetings, screaming at the top of your voice that you are going to kill them doesn't exactly fit into the whole "having a relationship with God" thing you seem to pride yourself so much on.

Tell you what Gary. When you are so close to death that all hope is given up for you, not once, but twice, then come talk to me about your "having a relationship with God" and then, and ONLY THEN, can you and I have an actual meaningful discussion on what it takes to get into heaven. And don't forget your "proof", because, as according to you, your faith must have "proof". Yeah Gary, that is some faith you've got there. But what am I doing explaining all this to you. Because in reality, it is just a rant that you expect from your 13 year old (really? your kid 'rants'? Sad. Mine never have) and you can't understand. Right Gary?

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #324436. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwy0
Posted in reply to: Re: The oldest trick in the Book by Gary Vest
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The oldest trick in the Book mrwhomper 4/2/2011 11:38:09 AM
Re: The oldest trick in the Book Gary Vest 4/1/2011 10:48:24 PM