Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: advanced comm aging boxes chargebacks i need i

That sounds like a logical answer to my issues.  However, when Advanced Emails said Company and says that they have in fact backcharged the company I DIRECTLY work for, and they say it was their mistake, but days later then continue to backcharge the very equipment we are discussing, that is where the integrity of Advanced Communications of Northwest FLA is questioned.  Sounds to me like the company I am working for is getting the raw part of the deal here.  Am I sinking a ship that is set up for failure with a Client like Advanced Communications??  Does Directv or Smart Circle even, like when practices like this are being displayed in such a manner that can jeopardize technicians and their families income.  I am just Curious about this...It is a very much needed curiousity I need to fullfill.  I would hate to pass along such negative thoughts about such a company that may not to be doing good business practices for DIRECTV and its Installation Companies or individuals in this industry.  Have a blessed Day!
This is CABL.com posting #323776. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwom
Posted in reply to: Re: advanced comm aging boxes chargebacks i need i by SatDog0611
There are 0 replies to this message