Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Positive Influence

"First of all the IF that I said does not mean that I do not truly believe. What I was saying is
OK, lets pretend that you are right.
(And you are going to say that I take things that I read too literally?)"

The flaw with that explanation is that you did not write it the way you apparently meant it.

"secondly, you said that your savior would not deny anyone. Well neither does mine."

The flaw here is, again, you did not say that, rather you quoted scripture:

"You will only hear Him tell you, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!" Matthew 7:23"

If you want to preach then you can't go back on your preachings Robman. You are trying to have your cake and eat it to. The funny thing is you agree with ME about MY savior and you agree:

"Jesus will not deny anyone, but will not Force anyone not to deny Him."

So which is it man? Jesus will say:

"I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!" Matthew 7:23"

or is it the former?

Finally, the final word has not been revealed as the final word is on a case by case basis. This is a great season we are in right now as the readings backup what I am saying. Just look at what the thieves being crucified on either side of Jesus.

Another thing I like about this season, since I am showing my respect for my faith, I cannot eat meant on Fridays (dammit! LOL) however I now get to indulge in one of my favorite things, Fettuccine Alfredo and 'shrooms! Mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm!

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #323358. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwhC
Posted in reply to: Re: A Positive Influence by TheRobMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: A Positive Influence TheRobMan 3/18/2011 2:55:01 PM