Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A Positive Influence

Damn!!! Y'all have one vengeful mofo for your savior...Glad I don't subscribe to that crap. And then you start a sentence with "If Jesus is real"?! So you don't truly believe? Amazing you have the nads to preach to others when you don't fully accept Jesus as being "real"...

I like you Robman, I like danimal also. I would never push my faith and beliefs on either of you. danimal knows what is going on. He, as I, does not believe in having it shoved down our throats that your way is the only way by quoting heresay out of the bible. You take the bible TOO literally. My savior would NEVER deny anyone. And for you to imply otherwise is just fucked up man. For me, I am going to let Jesus and our Father have the final say when it is time. I accept the shit I have done while on this earth and acknowledging the same and having true heart felt sorrow for my actions, then I am indeed 'saved' and will be welcomed with open arms into Gods heavenly kingdom. I won't need to be "born again" for that to happen. I do not need to go to a church for hours on end, twice a day on Sunday for this to occur either.

Now, as I told another poster who wussed out of the discussion because they knew they didn't have solid ground to stand on, I don't have a problem with scriptures being quoted. Subscribe to all the scriptures of the day websites and have 20 or so emailed to you on a daily basis. Then you pick one that works for you that day and it is copied and pasted here. Not an issue at all. The issue arises when I am being given ultimatums like you and the other poster do. That is stepping out of the boundries.

There are 2 things that should not be discussed between friends if they wish to remain friends. Politics and religion. So why is it alright for scriptures and videos to be posted of both but God forbid anyone disagrees with your beliefs? If danimal posts lots of atheist videos, would you not reply he is wrong? But that is OK. But you post a video of your beliefs and he replies his beliefs, he is the one going to hell?! That's whacked man. And the reason for the rule of not discussing things with friends.

When push comes to shove, we all share different beliefs because we all believe in what we want to believe. And I for one believe that if on a job, I would welcome danimal, Robman, and yes, even Gary Vest to work side by side with me as I know that on this earth y'all are good men. And yours and my faith, though the same but different, play a huge part. Because a good man can't be good without having their own beliefs. Y'all have good solid morals. As far as I am concerned, that is the ultimate tell-tale sign of ones final outcome.

Have a great weekend my friend.

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #323351. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwhv
Posted in reply to: Re: A Positive Influence by TheRobMan
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: A Positive Influence Gary Vest 3/19/2011 1:22:33 AM
Re: A Positive Influence TheRobMan 3/18/2011 1:30:24 PM
Re: A Positive Influence danimal 3/18/2011 12:33:42 PM