Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just Remember

I have re-read your posts and have come to the conclusion that you talk in circles and can't seem to back up anything scripturally or even with any sense of an understanding of God's Word. I have said what I need to say and it is time to move on because it has now become argumentative and confrontational. I will keep on sharing God's Word and realize it's not me your rejecting, it's His Word you reject. That is on you. You go ahead and stick to the legalist doctrine of the Catholic faith that has so many traditional beliefs that are not scriptural and can be likened to the Pharisees and Sadducees that Jesus tried to instruct, but because the hardness of their heart wouldn't listen. Catholics do believe in salvation through Jesus Christ, Mark. Sure hope you haven't missed that. The Catholics who will be in heaven are the ones who accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, just as they were taught. Their only problem was having to adhere to many man made laws that govern their faith. Tradition, just like the Pharisees. Bible also speaks of praying to graven images as well and idolatry, but of course you have all that covered. I never abandoned the Catholic faith. I grew up and realized there were way too many holes in their doctrine, prayerfully went to the Lord seeking Truth and was led to what I find the Bible to teach, relying on the Holy Spirit to bring wisdom and understanding, not man. Like I said, and will say again, go to the Lord in prayer and ask Him to lead you to what Truth is. I don't see how one could go wrong with that.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #323109. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwdB
Posted in reply to: Re: Just Remember by Splicer Life 4me
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Just Remember Splicer Life 4me 3/14/2011 10:40:46 AM
Re: Just Remember mrwhomper 3/14/2011 9:29:59 AM