Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just Remember

Gary...What don't you understand? You really need me to actually give the chapter and verse of what I said?! Why? You did it and it doesn't change or add anything that hasn't been said already. Well, except for the donation part. Let me ask you, what do you consider a "donation"? Cathlics don't believe in being "born again" so you obviously picked and choose what you wanted to believe and then attempt to belittle me by saying I do the same. So you chose not to believe the catholic faith. I see no problem but catholics say you are going to hell for shunning God and going to another religion. What say ye?

As for me trying to change your belief, I recall specifically stating that that IS NOT what I was doing or attempting to do. Said that several posts before. But if you don't know what point I have made several times already, go back and re-read my posts as it is quite clear and you keep stepping around it. Here is goes for the last time (I sure hope you "studied" better than you are reading these posts): "Unless a man is born again he can not see the kingdom of God."
You want to think I read this just to argue with you and have you tell me that I will never see the kingdom of God, basically telling me I don't accept God in my heart, go ahead. It is one more thing you are wrong about but that's OK. I read your posts from time to time, not all because I am not interested in reading your preaching usually. But there are times when I do look to see the responses of others and what they are responding to. When I see you preaching about being born again (that is not in the Catholic faith which you claim to be raised in and from your postings here is obvious you have discarded and gone to another religion - a sin in the catholic faith) that keeps you from being a sinner, or no go to heaven for me, well I speak up and try to correct you. Because that is not what is taught in the catholic faith and I am catholic.

No shit sitting in church doesn't save me. Duh. Who but you implied that it does? I do not need saving as there is nothing I need saved from beyond falsehoods about the God I worship? Certainly not me. Your insult that I pick and choose what to believe like you are so superior when you aren't is insulting to me. But I don't get upset because I know the truth. You pick & choose regardless what you will actually admit to. You pick and choose to say God is vengeful because of that BS verse, but you disregard the other scripture that says God is good and kind. You know, copying and pasting verses and posting the same on a daily basis doesn't make you an expert on the subject and won't save you just like sitting in a garage all the time doesn't make you a car (did you really use that analogy on me?).

Gary, I am not trying to change your beliefs. I am trying to get you to not be a false witness against God. Putting up that quote and running with it is doing exactly that. NOW do you FINALLY get the point?

Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #323106. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwdy
Posted in reply to: Re: Just Remember by Gary Vest
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just Remember Gary Vest 3/14/2011 1:11:53 AM