Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just Remember

I believe its common sense. That and a whole hell of alot of the History/Discovery/ and A&E channels. You telling me that they are wrong also, most of the folks on those shows ARE theologians, as I am not. Any idiot can write a book (referring to ALL religions now) and there will be the gullible that make it their lives work to spread that message and those whom will capitalize on the buisness aspect of it. Mormons. And those who follow some of the quirks. Not eating meat on Friday. Fucking alter boys.Catholics. Remember the catholics killing untold thousands during the inquisition? How about the crusades? Funny the shit that gets carried out in the name of religion. What if you are wrong? Thats like paying to see a movie sitting through the whole thing with your eyes closed and then when the credits roll asking for a refund. Maybe there is a higher being sure dont think its Jesus. That means all the Hindus, Shinto, Muslim, Budists,Jews, etc are going to hell. Or wait is it a Time share program where we all go to our seperate Heaven/Nirvana/Final resting place? Bottom line is take your belief and run with it, if it helps you live a life where you are not being a pain in the ass to others, than fine. I think we all learned those lessons in 1st grade however. And Jehova Witness's still have not learned that lesson, nobody wants to be woken up early on a Saturday to talk about their salvation, especially if you were working an outage late the night before.
This is CABL.com posting #323059. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwcN
Posted in reply to: Re: Just Remember by Gary Vest
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Just Remember Gary Vest 3/13/2011 5:02:30 PM
Re: Just Remember Splicer Life 4me 3/13/2011 11:43:44 AM