Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just Remember

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:3-6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

These verses are taken directly from God's Word. Not something I sat around and thought up, and decided to share to make myself look spiritual, philosophical, or even intellectual.
Now you can take God's Word and twist it, as Satan did in the Garden of Eden with Eve, telling her, "Ye shall not surely die", and make whatever you want out of it. But that doesn't make the Truth any less true. It just makes you ignorant and depending on your own wisdom instead of God's.

Provberbs chapter 3:5-7 tells us:

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

I say that if you don't know what you are talking about and you just repeat something you've heard, and it not be true, all your doing is repeating another man's ignorance. Check it our for yourself. That is exactly what I did. I kept getting all these different doctrines and religious beliefs. Not all can be right, but all can definitely be wrong, so I set out to seek the Truth, and through much prayer, and research a simple truth was brought to the surface and laid on my heart, that truth being that God created me in His image, with a FREE will to choose, sin entered this world through Adam and Eve, death is a result of that sin, but God loves me enough that He allowed His only Son to lay down His life for me, defeat death, and bring about salvation that I can not earn, don't deserve, but through His Grace is offered to me, that I may choose whether I want to spend eternity with Him or without Him. Yes, as long as your in this world, where sin abounds, your going to have a sin nature, and will inevitably sin, but that sin is paid for at the cross. That doesn't give us liberty to sin without consequences, as God will punish us for our sins, but He does not kick us out of his family or lose our salvation over it, because once again, it was paid for at the cross. Let those who have an ear hear what the Word of God says, not what sinful man has to say. Pick up a Bible that is written through translation of the majority text of the original manuscripts that were penned through inspiration of the Holy Spirit and ask God to pour out His wisdom and understanding to help you discover exactly what He is trying to tell you. Don't be foolish and allow the work of the Devil deceive you into making a decision out of ignorance. It is WAY too important and has everlasting consequences. There is hope for each and every one of us. You haven't done anything so bad that God will not forgive you. The Bible says the only unforgivable sin is blashphemy of the Holy Spirit and that means to completely reject Him and turn your back on God after having the Truth laid on your heart. Then and only then is hope lost for eternity. 

Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #322992. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbwbI
Posted in reply to: Re: Just Remember by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just Remember mrwhomper 3/12/2011 1:46:24 PM