Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DirecTV 120days

Wow this is news.. 120 days...

It should be 10days after the install.  If you do a crappy job like

Dish peaking
Wire bad, fittings
Customer Ed

All these are calls within the fist week or next day.

You should stand up, after payday Friday or what ever day it is and not work the contract.  But of course all you eat the shit and not matter how bad it tastes you keep eating it. 

After these past two years it seems no one really has stood up but me and the other 200 others who are in it. 

A national wide walk out for one week would cripple and make all you Sat guys take notice.

If a organized walk out happened.

Just the background check takes a week or two, so replacements couldn't be brought in quick enough.  Just threats, and the Mutltibands and Mastecs would have not choice to give in.  Granted those who walked would be kicked out and replaced at the first moment, but Direct TV would have some talks on preventing the next walk out.

It would hit natioanl news and guess what guys.  THE CHARGE BACKS AND ILLEGAL SHIT WOULD STOP. But none of you got the balls in my opnion.  I have direct contact with people are getting to shut this shit down anyways, but I dont see any of you guys joining. I am on a mission.  Change.  I see it and hear it in alot of people who get there entire checks taking for

This is CABL.com posting #321353. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvLh
Posted in reply to: Re: DirecTV 120days by EshoreJoe
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: DirecTV 120days Britara 2/12/2011 12:56:15 PM
Re: DirecTV 120days rmgsat 2/5/2011 6:38:33 PM