Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fts Usa

From my experience, FTS is somthing you may want to invest in, but not be a part of. If you are profit centered in the cable installation industry, you know there are THOUSANDS of people out of work and the warm body pool is rich, you can run ad after ad after ad, as FTS does, and get a few good people who you can push 6 days a week and have a supervisor hound to work the 7th day. In my exprience, good companies do not run constant ads for people. In most workplaces, one man goes out and one person comes in to take their place. A constant ad is a sign of a revolving door. When the burnout happens, there are freshfaces ready to walk in the door, unaware that they are just a percentage on someones desk.  If you are wanting to learn the ropes of installation, these type of companies are a good place to cut your teeth. Inhouse, if possible, is the best, in my opinion. They, normally have the best grassroots training, and potential opportunity to deversify and learn the whole picture of unlimited cable professions there really are. And its getting bigger every day. Once you are confident, contractings the way to go!
There will always be the talk of big money. Like any job, Be ontime, professional, and work hard to be more productive than the guy next to you... and you just might be the one that people want to be like. 
Good Luck!
This is CABL.com posting #321082. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvGU
Posted in reply to: Re: Fts Usa by yankee1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Fts Usa Johnboy996 1/31/2011 11:56:35 PM