Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Magic jack

"At the office I worked for we had NC roll backs to pic up the boxes after we left, Ive had customers refuse after activation so I dont know who you guys work for but if the customer doesnt sign the work order before you start we pulled the boxes...

What a stupid relpy.

Have you gotten into the menu and called your sups phone as backup that a phone line was connected? If so whats the buttons you gotta do and what order since your so on facts... to enter a different number for the IRD to call. Post them to prove your a master. "

Your top secret phone menu will appear by pressing the active button and the right arrow or the guide button and the right arrow on the front of the receiver, depending on the model receiver.  BTW, in that same menu you can also choose either a stacked or unstacked lnb, if you know what they are and how to use them.  Did you know that you can feed hundreds of receivers off of one dish and run internet and modulated in-house or off-air channels down the same coax?  Do you know how to get two inputs to the back of a DVR with only one line into the room? I do. Are you familiar with a destacker? How about two-way hi freq. splitters with one leg power passive? What about a voltage blocking attenuator? I could go on and on, but I took my knee pads off years ago.  I have nothing to prove to you, Master of the Crawl Space.
This is CABL.com posting #321004. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvFE
Posted in reply to: Re: Magic jack by digitalphonemike
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Magic jack agarcia 1/31/2011 7:19:18 PM