Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Magic jack

Night Call IIS and ask them to verify a ping to an IRD,.  Also I know for a fact you can force a Ping from the box.  Have you gotten into the menu and called your sups phone as backup that a phone line was connected?  If so whats the buttons you gotta do and what order since your so on facts... to enter a different number for the IRD to call. Post them to prove your a master.  When I met a tech with an 80percent IRD rate I bought some wire and swm16's off him and I noticed a majic jack in his truck.  We spoke and talked.  I asked his sup... He said his guys talk the boxes home and activate and let them sit for 4 hours and when they update they ping or force them.  God damm guys Like I said I was offering what ive done and others are currently doing.  Ive heard boxes are being activated at the shop on precalls.  Every dirty trick in the book is being used becauseof the charge backs for phone lines. 

This is how I and others learned you can make a IRD call any number.  It was our only back up that proved a phone line was connected by forcing it to call our supervisor. 

I pickedup my last check and I didnt have any phone line chargebacks.  I didnt hook any phone lines up cause the customers didnt have phone service... But I was at 49%.  Hummmm??????? Maybe it was a misprint. Or my laptop and a magic jack "three really" I change numbers a few times to avoid id issues. 

This is CABL.com posting #320993. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvFt
Posted in reply to: Re: Magic jack by Nightlife1970
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Magic jack primebusiness 1/30/2011 8:11:38 PM
Re: Magic jack Nightlife1970 1/30/2011 6:51:04 PM