Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Charging Employees for failed qcs

Now from what I did not read.

Are you an employee paid piece rate for a company that Subcontracts or directly for Charter, Cox, Tw etc.. or worse Sat Tv...

I bet your an employee being paid piece rate for a subcontractor.  Which in most cases your piece rate pay and overtime are out of wack. You need to really read your employee handbook, the clauses... etc..

Your screwed if your what by reading all these posts are.  Company pays another company for work, the work is Qc'ed by the paying company... Guess who doesnt get paid..

QC can go ether way.. Ive been tasked of checking Qcs and I can tell these with FACT.. Pass's and fails are personal choice of the QC tech.  If he likes you your passing, if his boss says find something hes failing everything.  There is no perfect job.  Wiring to Customer Training there is always something I find wrong and you can find wrong and guess what there two different things. 

On QC guy uses a ruler for the clip spacing another uses a wrench for testing fittings.  Humm Torch? Nope a wrench.  Just look in a Qc's tool belt.  So all on here saying should have done a good job the 1st time... blahh blahh its the standard reply to anyone who is talking about chargebacks. 

In house guys cover and fix each others work.  Subs get charged back. 

This is CABL.com posting #318730. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbu4Y
Posted in reply to: Re: Charging Employees for failed qcs by spliceman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Charging Employees for failed qcs Johnboy996 12/23/2010 6:29:02 PM