Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Best time of day for D2D?

With it being this time of year... it is getting dark so early now. The best time for door nocking this time of year with it getting dark at 5:30 would be to nock from 2-5! In the summer I usually nock door from 2 to 8 or 3 to 8 or till dark. During the time when you are not nocking you can also do other things to maximize your sales potential. Depending on what the Client and the contractor permits. Some clients allow you work with apt managers. If you are able to do this its always a plus because if you work out something with apt mgrs when people move in to there mdu's they will have them call you for service and you can be setting these orders up before you hit the field. Also, some clients and contractors allow you to flyer, if you are able to do this in the market you'r in, it is good to do this before you hit the field and you can get a lot of sales this way to off of flyers... On the weekends is when you can catch people at home... The more contacts you MAKE the more sales you will make it is good to start early on Saturdays and Sundays! I usually start around 11 and work till dark. These are the days where your going to make the most sales! Almost ten years in the business if you ever have any questions hit me up...
This is CABL.com posting #316944. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuCa
Posted in reply to: Re: Best time of day for D2D? by PICSolutions
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Best time of day for D2D? salesdawg 11/16/2010 8:58:12 AM
Re: Best time of day for D2D? cablepro26 11/15/2010 5:55:25 PM