Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Best time of day for D2D?

I know BK and he aint kidding around with the 9:30 AM thing. LOLI look at the best times to be based on what area I am working in. Low to poor income areas I start around 10AM. Working class is best worked when both husband and wife are home from work. Typically 4PM to 9PM. No sense in having to return to re-pitch a one legger. Maximize your time and efforts and you will maximize your income. Also be true to your business. Meaning track your REAL numbers. Date and time of the knock, Not at homes, Not interested, Sales, vacant and voids. Do this for a month solid. You will then know what hours you need to work and how much you make every time you knock on a door regardless of what the result will be. I know I make $6.75 a door I knock regardless. Knock doors at three points of the day. Morning, Afternoon and evening. Track these results and what type of area you are working in for 30 days. You will then know when to get out there, and when to use your time to manage your business. Good Selling
This is CABL.com posting #316871. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuAZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Best time of day for D2D? by newagerml
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Best time of day for D2D? LeadMappingGuru 11/17/2010 12:21:16 AM
Re: Best time of day for D2D? cablepro26 11/15/2010 5:41:09 PM